1949 Smith-Corona Clipper
This typewriter was not heavily used and very well kept. No rust from dampness or scratches on the body. The case itself is in good condition even outside. The unit itself was likely kept inside for most of its time.
Types very smoothly and the typeface is still clear, dark, and even.
This is one of those typewriters that can be kept forever and still be used daily.
- Approx. dimensions: 11x12x5 typewriter, 13x13x6 case
- Approx. weight: 8kg
- Finish: all original
- Complete with original case
- Free 6 pcs ink ribbons
- Free delivery in NCR via Lalamove
- Lifetime service warranty for factory defects
PAYMENT & SHIPPING
- BDO, BPI, GCash, PayMaya
- Lalamove courier for NCR, delivered same-day & packed in bubble wrap (FREE)
- Nationwide delivery via Ninjavan. Approx P700 depending on weight. For typewriters with hard cases only.
Shipping is paid by the customer for single record orders
- Lalamove for Metro Manila, within the day or when convenient for the customer
- Ninjavan for Nationwide, P150 in 1-3 days
- Free Delivery Nationwide if you order two records or more
Modes of Payment
- BPI, BDO, GCash
- Cash On Delivery for customers willing to pay the roundtrip Lalamove fee